Monday 15 April 2013

Evaluation: Question Three:

What have you learnt from your audience feedback?


I uploaded my video onto Facebook so that the public were able to watch it and give me their feedback. From doing this, I gained a lot of audience feedback. Numerous people 'liked' my video and a lot had commented positive feedback, for example;





Not only did people comment, they also shared my video to show others my work and private messaged me to let me know what they thought of it;





And some also text me;




Not only did I upload my video onto Facebook, I also interviewed some people and asked them the following questions: 1. 2. 3. 4. 5.







What I learnt about my audience feedback:



Most of the audience feedback that I got was very positive, yet very informative too. From this audience feedback I know what I would need to do to improve the music video and what I would keep the same. I also discovered that the ancillary texts I created did link in and that all three work well together.

No comments:

Post a Comment